The 5th Annual Pink Flamingo Awards Voting
Official 5th Annual Pink Flamingo Awards Nominees will be announced October 14, 2017.
The 2nd round of voting will be open 10/14/17 - 10/26/17
The 5th Annual Pink Flamingo Awards online voting will be managed & monitored by BigPulse, an international polling management company located in Oakland Ca.
- You must register with a valid email address in order to vote.
- Only 1 vote per registered user will be counted.
- Only 1 vote per IP address will be counted.
- Each individual is only able to vote once.
- ANY SOLICITATION OF VOTES BY A NOMINEE IN EXCHANGE FOR GOODS OR SERVICES WILL RESULT IN NOMINEE DISQUALIFICATION.
- Anyone found to be breaking the "official rules" will be disqualified by the Rules and Governance Committee and fraudulent votes will be invalid.
- The "Official Rules" are subject to change with our without notice by our rules and governance committee.
- Interpretation of the "official rules" is at the sole discretion of the Rules and Governance Committee and the committee's determination will be final.
- Based upon the BigPulse final audit, the official tally will be provided to the rules and governance committee.